[Bordermarch] Stepping Down

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 17:48:06 PDT 2012

Our Dearest Family and Friends,

Today Santiago and I made the bitter sweet announcement that we will be stepping down at BAM this November 2012. It has been five years since we were first invested and what a wonderful experience it has been. The Barony is in good standing, new folks are coming in droves and BAM has grown leaps and bounds. Like with any parent as much as we love being your B&B it's time to let you spread your wings and soar to another height.

We have spoken with Their Majesties previously and they have asked that we announce the following:

1) ALL letters of intent, be it a married couple, unmarried couple or single individual will be considered.

2) Candidates need to send their letter to the Crown, and a copy MUST be sent to Kingdom Seneschal as well as to us your present sitting B&B

3) Letters need to be in NO LATER then June 20th, 2012. Their Majesties and Their Heirs will review them during Kings College June 21-23, 2012

4) All Interviews will be conducted at Kings Round Table July 21, 2012. Kingdom is getting BID's now as to where this will be held.

5) All letters will be posted on the Bordermarch web page as well as in the Trumpeter and announcements will be made on the list as we receive them.

If we can help with any questions or concerns please feel free to call or come by the house. We look forward to this next chapter in our lives and that of our Barony. Their Majesties have assured us they will take into consideration the tradition of the Barony(B&B being a married couple) as well as the populace poll however Bordermarch is Their land and they will make the ultimate decision for who is best.

We love and thank you so much for the support that's been given us over the years.

With God's Grace And In Service To The Dream We Remain,

Santiago de Monte Verde and Elisabeth de Montvert
Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch