[Bordermarch] May Day Today

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 10:44:06 PDT 2012

Simonn & I plan to be at Barony Bordermarch's "May Day in the Park"
albeit, needs be that we exit the park early before the celebration is over;
In the planning, we had not forseen the obligation that has arisen.
Lord Rudy has kindly said he will pack up my table, etc when the celebration
is over.
Thank you, Lord Rudy.
Best regards, and see you soon :)
Happy SCA New Year,
Anno Sociatus XXXXVII (47), as of May 1, 2012.
Tessa