[Bordermarch] MAY DAY, SCA "New Year's Day" SUNDAY April 29, 2012 ~ 3:PM until

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Apr 23 08:57:31 PDT 2012

Greetings,
Simonn & I arrived home from an exciting Coronation weekend last night,
wishing many of you could have been there.
I truly hope you get to see pictures of the astonishing historical day in
Ansteorra!
Ceremonial moments such as have never occurred before in Ansteorra are now
threads in the tapestry of our history.
(Some pics are already coming up on various facebook accounts.)
"Thanks Yous" for the out-going Crown Aaron IV with Amelot I,
and "Vivat" to the in-coming Crown, Hrafan II & Elizabeta II,
for all Their Royal devotions to the Kingdom... to the Dream!

Ld Germanicus's son, Dane the Red, was victorious in the King's Youth
Champion competition!
New King's Champion is now Sven, a fine flourentiner. He brings a background
of other martial arts disciplines to SCA fighting.

Sir Henri mentioned the possibility of his attending a Bordermarch fighter
practice sometime soon (yay)!
Landed B&Bs asked after Their Excellencies Elisabeth & Santiago, especially
of her recovery.
Many friends of the populace of Bordermarch send their greetings and hello
to you who could not be present at Coronation.
Especial greetings are sent from Count Bar & Countess Kat who love
Bordermarch so much, and also from Countess Allison, the same!

These Descending and Ascending courts at Coronation were the rare stuff of
which history is made; I trust you will get to hear many stories.

Please save SUNDAY, APRIL 29 on your calendar for Anno Sociatus New Year's
Day in observation of May 1st (a Tuesday.)
"May Day" in Rogers Park, Beaumont.
Best regards,