[Bordermarch] BAM Meeting Friday at 6pm

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri Aug 10 03:34:34 PDT 2012

As His Excellency put it:
Today is Friday, and everyone knows what that means-it means the Bordermarch
"Every-Other-Friday-Scribal-Guild-and-other-Stuff"
meeting is upon us!
The meeting will take place from around 6:00pm until sometime later at the
Beaumont Art Studio @ 720 Franklin St.

I will have my second generation proto-types of this year’s Site Token: WAR
OF THE RAMS   They are looking so cool!  I have three designs: one
Bordermarch, one Ansteorra and one for Gleann Abhann.  Anyone who would like
to add another design to the “mix” is encouraged to bring a design.  Size is
1.5”x3” – designs would be best a bit bigger like a ½ page or full page.
Think in terms of a silhouette/stencil.

Hope to see all my Bordermarch friends tonight,
Phocas