[Bordermarch] Memorial Service / Lord Brendan

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 16:04:01 PST 2012

Words from Lyle's / Lord Brendan's sister, Lynn Galding Delage / Lady Vyvian:

My brother, Lyle Gaulding, died yesterday at St. Elizabeth Hospital.
We will be having a memorial service for him at the Spindletop Unitarian Church on Saturday, March 3, at 2 p.m.
I am having him cremated so there will be no viewing or other services. Would love to see all his friends there.
There will be a memorial Saturday, March 3 at 2 pm at the Spindletop Unitarian Church, 1575 Spindletop Rd.

[Her home address where you may want to send sympathy cards is 8080 San Bruno, Beaumont, 77708-1619. Tessa]