[Bordermarch] Camp Out & Prayers

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 17:29:10 PST 2012

Your Excellency Elisabeth,
Yes ma'am,  support of friends and chosen family are needed in several areas
of the populace at present and of recent.
Isn't it true that one of the really special qualities of the barony is how
we have examples such as yourself and others who bring us together with
encouragement to "be there" for one another. With families in bereavement
and families experiencing health needs and others who have other requests
about work or home, though our numbers are small, we can and do all help
each other through. My family has prayers going as you say.

Thanks for the review of the past weekend campout. ...I was looking for a
comment about a hole dug in the middle of a tent floor...  maybe HE Santiago
will tell the tale?
Your servant,
Tessa