[Bordermarch] December A&S

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Jan 3 14:18:31 PST 2012

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,  honey butter!
Do you wanna' join the cooks' guild?  :)

Simonn's / Ben's first in the Arimathea Series novel was published. _Be My
Witness_ by Ben F. Lee  ISBN 978-0-9810147-20-0
1st century Anno Domini.  More in the series to come!  [Available for
purchase at any bookseller; we also have a few, if populace is interested in
purchase.]

I baked a large number of various breads; fruit jewel cookies including
homemade orange candy rinds; walnut loaf cakes; and made divinity for family
gifts this season.
Also pampered some plants into the greenhouse, and the kale grew beautifully
for New Year's day cabbage  :)
Made refreshments for Baronial Friday Guild Night a the Bmt Art Studio, some
of the same kind of goodies mentioned above.
Made an over-the-shoulder carry bag for Mistress Barbara Sterling; red, with
2 birds: her red rooster device and also a white pelican appliqued on it,
for her peerage ceremony.
Made that in November, but may have forgotten to mention.

Tessa / Liz