[Bordermarch] December A&S

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 18:38:01 PST 2012

The Baroness has been healing however I was able to make 150 shortbread cookies embossed with my magnolia device on top as coordinators gifts at BAM.  Also hand embroidered my device and attached to small satin bags filled with magnolia seeds to give as largess. Hand embroidered the Bordermarch device on several pillow cases to add to our champion gift baskets at BAM as well. Obviously I've had a bunch of time on my hands.  His Exc has been drying a slab of walnut wood to make a guitar but his son burned it in a campfire unknowingly...there's a lesson to be learned there somewhere! Oh and his Meyer lemon tree is growing and producing leaps and bounds (Thanks Catalina for the start).  Now he has to come up with a way to keep folks from taking them...once again lesson learned!

See you Saturday. Thanks for a great job keeping up with A&S!

Elisabeth