[Bordermarch] Barony Status

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 09:24:45 PST 2012

So everyone knows where we stand as a Barony.
We have 28 total members, 23 of which are sustaining members.

To maintain Barony status we MUST have 35 total members 10 of which must be sustaining as well has have warranted officers in all positions.
We are good in all areas EXCEPT WE NEED 7 MORE PAID MEMBERS. They do not need to be the sustaining($45 fee) membership.
A regular membership is $35 per year, sustaining(you get the black star) is $45 per year, Family is $10 X # of members, up to $30 maximum
You can obtain an application and mail/fax in or you can apply on line at www.ansteorra.org  go to membership

We know it's tight for everyone but please try and find it in your heart to support the Barony.

If you have further questions or need to talk with us privately please give us a call. 409-673-0897 Elisabeth  409-673-7277 Santiago

Grace,

Your B&B