[Bordermarch] Idea from your Hospitaler

Stephanie Simmons simmons4204 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 14:35:56 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the Populace of Bordermarch!

I have an idea that I would like to put forth:

A monthly fighter practice at the park with populace members dressed in garb, pavilions, musical instruments, dancers, artists, and food (of course)......since several holidays (New Year's, 4th of July, Labor Day) fall around the first of the month, I was thinking about the 2nd or 3rd Sunday of each month.  This would also be fun for those members who can't venture too far for events, but would love to be able to participate more.....and it would showcase more of our talents than just the combat side, which might attract more people....

Please let me know your thoughts/concerns about this

Yours in service,
Lady Raven MacLeod

Stephanie

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."