[Bordermarch] fighter practice & stuff

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 10:51:43 PDT 2012

WOW...ideas a flowing awesome!!!

S&E

________________________________
 From: walton dumesnil <wdumesnil at hotmail.com>
To: gossip fence <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:21 AM
Subject: [Bordermarch] fighter practice & stuff

looking @ the Radar has led me to believe that all hopes have been dashed for fighter practice tonight...Check w/ b-day Ben (Sir Simonn) about armory in lieu of practice tonight...@ Jillian---Karen & I will be going to practice @ Loch Tues barring weather...Im upgrading my license that day w/ the USCG & will be in Houston...might as well hit them w/ sticks too since we will be in town...re-emphasizing BAM planning meeting for Friday guild night...will also discuss 2 goats on a spit, 1 chef, & a cocktail party for BAM...I will not be able to go to movie night as Karen, Jalali & I will be @ Steppes Artisan representing Bordermarch scribal awesomeness...hope you guys have fun...any questions or suggestions please call me...Beau