[Bordermarch] Tiny Tourney 2012Greetings!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 11:46:08 PDT 2012

August 5th  - Sounds like a great opportunity to invite your neighbors (Stargate, Loch, Gate's Edge, etc) to join you...
the more the merrier... and the larger the demo!

Don't forget that Gate's Edge is hosting 'Son of Summerthing' on August 11th, a day event only, closes down at 5pm
It was in this months Black Star online.  If you need a page copy, I can forward.

Cheers, Hillary, Bordermarch Artisan
(might be able to do a class, have to think about what)