[Bordermarch] Bordermarch lands expand

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 16:23:20 PDT 2012

For those that may have missed it in the July Populace minutes:

We, Bordermarch now hold lands for Their Majesties that stretch North to Lufkin. These lands(zip codes) were bestowed upon us through the graciousness of HE Don Shea and Their Excellencies Henri and Charla previous B&B's of Bordermarch who have been playing with Greywood, a smaller shire north of us, who has since dissolved. Our member numbers increased with their gift and we are in good standing as a Barony at 42.

VIVAT Greywood
VIVAT Their Exc's Henri & Charla
VIVAT HE Don Shea

We can't express how humbled we are. This new land is in safe hands.

In Service to the Crown, our new friends and Barony Bordermarch, we remain,

Santiago & Elisabeth
Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch