[Bordermarch] Bordermarch lands expand

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 08:27:26 PDT 2012

Unto Your Excellencies Santiago & Elisabeth,
Thank you for this message.

While the news is sad for the Shire of Greywood to be recently dissolved as
its own group, it is very special that friends and neighbors of longstanding
in Greywood are now "Bordermarch family."
To expand your explanation so more recent Bordermarchers may learn, may I
add that
for ages past the populaces worked aside each other; did demo together at
Ivanhoe; labored for shire and baronial events to happen at Jones Country;
Greywooders provided Equestrian leadership for BAMs and classes taught; both
groups worked together early on for wooden then cinderblock structure to
exist as BorderKeep. It was Greywooders who originally "found" the Jones
Country site as a possible event home that both our groups have shared.
Greywood members have been of benefit in Kingdom as officers, teachers,
stewards, champions, and more.
Salute to Greywooders ~
Salute their decision to merge into Bordermarch ~
with appreciation to the Crown of Ansteorra, Kingdom Seneschal, and Greywood
membership for this decision of trust.

Your devoted servant and friend,
Tessa