[Bordermarch] Pennsic Pity Party & Tiny Tourney Preparations

Mary Newsome marynewsome1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:08:07 PDT 2012

William and I are fortunate enough to be off that day and will be
attending.  As usual we will be providing our shade pavillion, a couple of
tables, water,  as well as some kind of nom-noms - in addition to whatever
the grilling decision is.  Our plan is to be in the area early that day so
we should be there with plenty of time to help set up and provide whatever
assistance is needed.  I will also rutt around and see if anything is left
after packing to donate for prizes.

Best Regards,
William and Mary