[Bordermarch] A well-deserved rest....

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 10:47:34 PDT 2012

A Beautiful Voice has been silenced.  Siglinde Syr was many things to many
people.  For me, she was my teacher, who taught me perserverence and
tenacity, my voice when I had none,  the kind voice in my ear and most of all,
my dearest of friends.  She served Ansteorra not only as her Queen, twice over,
she continued in a myriad of ways.

One of my favourite memories was her saying to me, when I was at one of my
lowest points, "We are true Steel Magnolias! Stand up and show 'em!"   Rest
sweetly and gently Dear One.

And for Sigmunde, I will send you all of the strength of heart and spirit that I
can muster.

Jalali of Salamis, who knows we ar all dimminished this day.