[Bordermarch] Post A&S Day professional questionnaire

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Jun 22 08:39:32 PDT 2012

Greetings Bordermarch,

I've put together a post A&S Day professional questionnaire so as to facilitate something like a new guild or a list of something.
Please post your answers, it is very very important!

You are free to remain anonymous, but please sign your name after you've completed the questionnaire.

1.       Was the food delicious?

2.       Did you have a good time?

3.       Were the people in attendance filled with good cheer and humor?

4.       Were you hot when you went outside and cooler when you were inside?

5.       Did the pinkish stuff in the blue cooler taste sort of like lemonade?

6.       Did you make a knife at the blacksmith forge?

7.       Did you mistakenly covet some eggshells, thereby stunting Lord Biau's quest to neutralize his oak-gall ink?

8.       Did you think those drying herb balls pierced through with toothpicks were cocktail olives?

9.       Did you taste one?

10.   Did you enjoy the Middle Eastern Dancing?

11.   Did you know who that guy with the orange paisley shirt and khaki cut-offs was?

12.   Do you know who ate all the brownies?

13.   Did you stand most of the day or did you sit?

14.   There were several items left at the event by some of the attendees, are they yours?

15.   Should we have another A&S Day?

16.   Have you ever wondered why we have so much fun at our A&S Day gatherings and not a whole lot of fun at the dentist?

17.   Where were you when someone whispered?

18.   Did you sign that ledger when you entered the Baronial Manse?

19.   Was your ticket number called out and did you win one of the many high quality door prizes given out during the day?

20.   Did you end up with the Jimmie-Nit?

21.   Did you take some pictures during the event that you have not yet shared with our Chronicler Lady Pandora at Chronicler at bordermarch.org<mailto:Chronicler at bordermarch.org> ? Atli?, Mary?, Others?

This is how you sign your name,

HE Santiago (that's my name, you sign your own)