[Bordermarch] Post A&S Day professional questionnaire

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 09:53:57 PDT 2012

> 1.       Was the food delicious?

Yes, as always!

> 2.       Did you have a good time?

Yes, as always!

> 3.       Were the people in attendance filled with good cheer and humor?

Everyone that I saw was...

> 4.       Were you hot when you went outside and cooler when you were
> inside?

Yes, which is why I stayed inside!

> 5.       Did the pinkish stuff in the blue cooler taste sort of like
> lemonade?

By the time I drank it, it had magically turned peach-flavored  :)

> 6.       Did you make a knife at the blacksmith forge?

See #4, it was too hot!

> 7.       Did you mistakenly covet some eggshells, thereby stunting Lord
> Biau's quest to neutralize his oak-gall ink?

Nope

> 8.       Did you think those drying herb balls pierced through with
> toothpicks were cocktail olives?

No, mine were bright blue = no olives

> 9.       Did you taste one?

No, they smelled inedible.

> 10.   Did you enjoy the Middle Eastern Dancing?

Very much so!

> 11.   Did you know who that guy with the orange paisley shirt and khaki
> cut-offs was?

Wasn't he related to you?

> 12.   Do you know who ate all the brownies?

Yes, DAVID, I do...

> 13.   Did you stand most of the day or did you sit?

Lil' bit of both, sitting whenever I could manage it.

> 14.   There were several items left at the event by some of the attendees,
> are they yours?

If they are shiny, valuable, have suns, frogs, or apples on them, YES.
Otherwise, no.

> 15.   Should we have another A&S Day?

YES!

> 16.   Have you ever wondered why we have so much fun at our A&S Day
> gatherings and not a whole lot of fun at the dentist?

No, never.

> 17.   Where were you when someone whispered?

Behaving myself.

> 18.   Did you sign that ledger when you entered the Baronial Manse?

There was a ledger?

> 19.   Was your ticket number called out and did you win one of the many
> high quality door prizes given out during the day?

There were prizes?

> 20.   Did you end up with the Jimmie-Nit?

I ended up with a Harmony-Bug...

> 21.   Did you take some pictures during the event that you have not yet
> shared with our Chronicler Lady Pandora at Chronicler at bordermarch.org
> <mailto:Chronicler at bordermarch.org> ? Atli?, Mary?, Others?

I didn't, because they ^ did.

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
*
 *Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*
 **