[Bordermarch] HE Me

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 08:43:12 PDT 2012

I'm home from my back surgery and doing okay. Recovery is not fun!! I can be reached by cell phone 409-673-0897, email dblathrop at yahoo.com or you can continue to reach Santiago. I can't drive or work for 4 weeks so I have a lot of time to dream the dream.

Thanks for all the prayers, well wishes and for visiting me both in the hospital and at home. It feels good to have so much love and support around us.

Got to go....E

PS
Mistress Hillary.....keep it hush, hushshshsh, I've got my eyes and ewes (pun intended) on you.