[Bordermarch] Monthly A&S

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 20:14:27 PDT 2012

Before Gulf War and since, armoury has been busy, with a few new faces
getting acquainted with what kinds of armour are possibe, and steadfast
workers making ready for Gulf War or beyond.
Simonn

Last month I was baking bread and mending garb for Gulf Wars XXI and making
an extra hood or two for fighters;
also sewing two extra sets of war pants;
and pulling weeds away from where the basil plants were last year, hoping to
see some volunteer sprouts;
and turned in a recipe item for the newletter.

This month, teensy basil nibs poked their way up through the soil, volunteer
from last year's dried seeds fallen to the soil.
At this time they are tiny shoots no larger than your pinky fingernail.
Certainly glad to share when the basil grows.

White blossoms in the yard let us know spring has sprung.

I am working in collaboration with two others, making a surprise that will
be revealed at coronation. Suffice to say, our cats had to stay outside the
whole entire first day that I laid things out across two rooms.

And tonight at Populace, Atli gave out some sprigs of chocolate mint  -that
are now resting in a cup of water where it is hoped roots will emerge within
a week.
Will share when the roots get established.

Tessa