[Bordermarch] A&S things

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Mar 30 05:04:39 PDT 2012

I have acquired some clay from our most excellent potter Lady HE Therese with large expectations of crafting a period thing. So far I've managed to make an ashtray. I am now deep in research trying to find out when the ashtray was first invented.

We recently harvested all of my lemons and HE Elisabeth turned them into jelly. The trees now have a new crop of lemons, but have also become home for citrus mealybugs. I found out that a mealybug produces a waxy orange juice when they are squashed. I think our scribal guild can utilize this mealybug juice in their scribal arts.