[Bordermarch] Monthly A&S

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 06:24:39 PDT 2012

I have been making jewelry since November, some period some not, going to start pottery probably next month. If there is anyone that has any Large leaf plants that would let me have some leaves, I would greatly appreciate them.
Went to Gulf Wars made lampwork beads (some of them did not make it, they stuck to the rods because the coating used was not thick enough, but I am going to use the shards for something, not sure what yet); made rose, ginger & patchouli beads (they all smell nice) got the recipe so I will bring it to guild meeting for anyone who is interested.
I also watched a lady do chinese braiding it was very beautiful, it is a flat braid and you need a loom (seemed simple enough to make, I am going to try to remember what it looked like to make a pattern), it is different from the Kumihimo braiding I have been making. Love the kumihimo braiding, a lot of the jewelry I made has kumihimo cords on them, will bring them to guild meeting to show you. I think that is all but if I remember anything else I will let you know.
Therese

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com
http://astore.amazon.com/oldearcre-20