[Bordermarch] Loch/Star Co-Baronial Championship...a few words

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Sun May 6 17:53:45 PDT 2012

What a great weekend!  Thank you to everyone who came & shared our shade &
helped make the trek so much fun and so memorable. Thomas & I overslept, so
we didn't get to join the caravan with Ld. Biau-Douz, Ly. Karen, Ld. Jakob,
Ld. Atli, & newbie Caius (Austin).  Traffic &  my driving habits still got
us to site a few minutes before them, but only moments behind our new
lovely Valery (Mary).  We set up a fabulous tent city Bordermarch, Baroness
Rhiannon even complimented it, and set about enjoying our day!
Some other Bordermarchers finally crawled out of tents & joined us: Ld.
Vincois, Ld. Sewallis, Magdalena and three more newbies, Ariana (who is a
refurb), Gina, & Ryumi (Becca). 3 pavilions strong and almost as many
fighters as spectators!  The day was great. Since I am not HE Santiago, I
won't embellish the story...I'll let the others tell "no shiz, there I was"
tales.  But I do have to say a couple of words of very heartfelt thanks...
Valery, I would not have made it through the day without you! Thomas is
also thankful for you knocking me down occasionally & keeping me company so
I wouldn't go looking for too much trouble...& he doesn't blame you at all
for helping me hide my little 'accident'! Thanks for all the food you
brought to share & all the thousands of little things you did all day!
Also, a very special thanks to Caius & Ryumi...you probably don't realize
what a big deal it is, but I am so very proud of you both for spontaneously
deciding to water-bear for our guys, & being willing to share with ALL the
fighters you saw.  I am glad you're OUR new folks, & I hope you remain so
for the foreseeable future...other Baronies will be SO jealous!
Once again, Bordermarch just rocks...

~Jillian

P.S. Also a wave & virtual hug to our long-lost Bordermarchers, Mistress
Jalali & Ld. Isaac...loved having you come visit so often & for so long,
please let's do it again!

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
"...**very fond of rumpots, crackpots, and how are you, Mr. Wilson?"*