[Bordermarch] Resignation of Hospitaler

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon May 7 13:05:35 PDT 2012

Lady Anghelica,
Thank you for your term of service.
You will be missed and remembered, and you are wished the very best hopes
for yourself and your precious son and daughter.
Lady Raven has already begun doing a fine job and has the assistance of at
least one if not more helpers since January. At recent fighter practices and
even in the guilds, I have noticed how a few of the newer interested folk
have jumped right in to speak with and give explanations to "bystanders" who
are interested enough to ask, as if the newbies themselves were
"hospitalers." That is such a positive, welcoming approach, and is wholesome
for the entire barony. One of the new transplants supplied a beautiful
Bordermarch-device-decorated-cake for the May Day; two of the newest also
set up their shade pavilion in the park and took a lead in getting plenty of
photos of the May Day "demo."  At f.p. the guilds, we have seen the recent
participants bring along yet other interested folk! The populace is in a
growth spurt indeed. Some are working on their persona devices, others on
their armor or garb, others interested in the food preps, and the road trips
to other group events have multiplied.  Lots of emails contacts have been
traded and are getting connected to the baronial mailing list.
Thank you for your endeavors.

Your resignation letter was received at Coastal Southern Regional
Hospitaler's office and has been filed along with praises for Lady Raven's
application.
Best regards,
Godspeed,
Tessa