[Bordermarch] A&S Gathering

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Tue May 22 16:53:26 PDT 2012

I will be there with several containers of fruit to make jellies/preserves.
Could someone give me an idea of what to bring *other than* fruit for this
endeavor?
I am also willing to bring both my blackwork & heraldry resources &
expertise if there's a desire for it.  Thomas will have his armor/gear to
play in the yard.
I would love to see a jewelry or bead making class : HINT Theresa!
Any other ideas?