[Bordermarch] Lord Jimmy, his fruit Biscuit and Welsh history

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Nov 29 11:12:56 PST 2012

When we speak in whispers of sheep bladders can we truly deny our inmost feelings of insecurity and self-loathing?
Self-loathing is defined as "Hating what you ain't".
Insecurity is defined in the Book of Weeb as, "A general feeling of not being very secure".

If one combines self-loathing and insecure one gets a Welsh-man who really wants to be a French-man!

This brings us to the point to which I strive to make.

Many years ago we quickly broached the subject of Lord Jimmy and his Fruit Biscuit, then we clamped a lid on it.
I would ask you now. "Where be the truth!"
If the old maxim, "Two men in, One man out" has any substance can we not as a group come to the same conclusion
that Lord Jimmy is Welsh!

Lord Jimmy's Fruit Biscuit was recently discovered wrapped in a flag with a red dragon emblazoned on it.
We all know that the red dragon's zymology was brought from China to Rome, then Britannia two millennia ago!
And we all know that the Welsh nation morphed the Roman red dragon military standard into their nation's flag!
The Welsh's struggle to become a independent nation is legendary!

But what does this prove??????......Nothing!!

It does tell us tell us the Lord Jimmy no longer has his Fruit Biscuit.
It does tell us that Lord Jimmy finally saved enough money to buy a Welsh flag, or he could have stolen it.
Since Lord Jimmy's recently discovered Fruit Biscuit was still supple, we can deduce that it was recently wrapped in the flag.

The controversy continues and Lord Jimmy remains an enigma.

If anyone in our small Barony has an illusion of having artistic talent and would mind carving from Italian alabaster or a rendered
meat product, a bust of Lord Jimmy with or without his Fruit Biscuit, it would be much appreciated by HE Elisabeth.

Kingdom A&S is coming up and Bordermarch is hosting the event, the carved bust of Lord Jimmy could be a shoe-in for the winning spot
if and only if we receive it in time.
We are also hosting the Eisteddfod (Kingdom Bardic) competition at the same event. Perhaps some of our very talented Bards or chiv fighters
could pen some verbiage in the form of poetry or song in the form of an ode to Lord Jimmy.

What would be truly smashing! would be a Haggis lumped into the clay-mation like shape of a Fruit Biscuit, with a cameo of Lord Jimmy
holding a Welsh Flag branded into the side of the bladder! That would be legendary!