[Bordermarch] Post Event Meeting

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 22:06:35 PST 2012

Post event BAM meeting was well attended and over all productive. Lot's of suggestions brought to the table. We will take them all into consideration and work on bettering BAM next year. Parking, gate and bathrooms were again the biggest concern and plans to change this is in the works. Please fell free to call us or attend tomorrows populace meeting for any further details, questions or concerns.

We just can't thank Dona Leah and her crew, our populace enough for all you did to help make this one of the best BAMS so far! We heard nothing but wonderful things from others outside the barony.

See you all tomorrow 7 pm Gander Mountain.

Elisabeth and Santiago