[Bordermarch] A&S

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Dec 3 12:01:29 PST 2013

Greetings Bordermarch,

I would like to know who did what and what it was you did if it was sort of A&Sy.
I recently met a really tall circus clodpate at the HEB balloon area and told him about Bordermarch's skilled artisans.
Since that encounter, I cannot even sneak into HEB for the delicious Potted Meat to satiate HE Elisabeth's ravenous craving.
I say "FEED the Clodpate!" Tell me ya'll did!

I know that Lord Atli made some Camel-Back mead and entered it into competition.
Lord Biau made a Viking kit and probably that's all he did.
HE Elisabeth and HL Isabella learned how 'not-to' apply a period finish to wooden chairs.
The infamous Captain of the Phoenix crew  made a crossbow, but he also helped others make some; who were those others?
HL Elene and her Scribes knocked out some scrolls and invites, what else?
Lord Phocas did some bee stuff.

There are so many others, but I grow weary.

Send me your info so's I can get that circus clodpate off my back!