[Bordermarch] A&S

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Wed Dec 4 04:43:12 PST 2013

Lord Aaron and I also entered Mead in the Inter Kingdom Brewing Competition.
Lord Atli's mead scored better than mine, and Lord Aaron's 2 year old mead
scored the best and the rest of the bottle was taken by the judges.  I was
lucky that mine didn't score so high and I got to keep what was left. :)

Does fixing the Aqueduct system 4 times at BAM count as A&S?

Lord Phocas