[Bordermarch] Gulf War XXII coifs / Registration for GW

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 09:55:47 PST 2013

COIFS  COIFS  COIFS  COIFS  COIFS
(No, this is not a coughing spell... ha ha)
Your committee in Bordermarch has been busily cutting, sewing, pressing and
promoting GW coifs for Their Majesties JP & Gylian all week!
Last of our barony's batch of 50 coifs is finished today  -yay!
Register for GW; also register in the "Muster." Go to GW,  and  "get 'cha
one"

FORWARDING: