[Bordermarch] Fw: [Kingdom of Ansteorra] Greetings unto the stellar populace of this, the...

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu May 9 18:46:54 PDT 2013

Facebook

                       Brandon McDermott 8:00pm May 9
                        Greetings unto the stellar populace of this, the Greatest Kingdom Ansteorra from Lochlan and Gwen King and Queen,

                        We have been graced with such a remarkable populace that words are sometimes hard to come by that can adequately describe Our love of each and every person here.
                        I am afraid that this is one of those times where We will fall short in Our thanks for the generosity of some. Their Excellencies Santiago & Elizabeth along with all of the Bordermarchers donated the lawsuit reimbursement check back to the Kingdom to seed the advertising budget. This is was a large donation back to the Kingdom and we will all reap the rewards of this generous act.

                        VIVAT! For Bordermarch!

                        Lochlan & Gwen
                        King & Queen