[Bordermarch] Hot Dog Night

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 14:58:52 PDT 2013

The ever-so-popular Bordermarch "Night of One Thousand Mouth Pleasures" is not scheduled until August!

The night of which I speak was Bordermarch'smonthly  bi-annual "Weenies Forever, Fish Head Soup Never!" night.

I shall forgive you not only because you are my Champion, but because I have a soft spot on the top of my head for shameful ignorance.