[Bordermarch] Baronial Guard

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed May 8 07:19:46 PDT 2013

Greetings Bordermarch,

More stuff.

I would like to get our Baronial Guard going again.
We have four sets of helms, chainmail shirts and coifs, four glaives and four swords.
I would like to look at getting more sets of everything to increase our Guard numbers.

The duties of the Guard would be to look really cool processing into court with HE Elisabeth and I. The Guards presence is awesome when they are gathered together.
We realize that due to our small populace numbers that the Guard will not be able to attend us but for only short stints at a time. They will have other non-Guard duties during most events, as well as fighting.
Anyone can be in the guard.
We will have special Baronial Guard Tunics made for the members.

Let's have some feedback.