[Bordermarch] URGENT! Last minute Class additions, Merchants, Fighter Events, important news, etc. BAM

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 11:23:43 PST 2013

I am putting together an one-page insert to be given out at Gate, that will have on it: Last minute Class additions, Merchants, Fighter Events, important news, any IMPORTANT changes to already submitted info for the gatebook, etc. concerning BAM.
Please send me these notices BEFORE Sunday noon, as they need to be at the printer by Monday 8 a.m.

Gatebooks were sent to print November 10th, so if you made any changes to the info you sent in after that date, please let me know by the deadline stated above.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO HAVE NEEDED INFO IN PRINT FORM
ON BAM: WAR OF THE RAMS II, EVENT CASTLE SITE GROUNDS!!!

Thank you all so very  much!

Lady Pandora Penncraft