[Bordermarch] URGENT! Last minute Class additions, Merchants, Fighter Events, important news, etc. BAM

Micky ms.micky2011 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 15:29:01 PST 2013

Hey sweety! Been trying to get together a timeframe all week but my time to get to BAM has changed all week lol.
This is Magdelena De Paz. I will be having a children's activitiesgoing on directly after court in the border march encampment. We will be making household flags, gauntlets and a small scavenger hunt. Will also have other activities for kids to do to keep them entertained till lunch.
Please call me if you need more info :) 4092931059

Micky