[Bordermarch] (no subject)

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 15:40:17 PDT 2015

  Attn: ***Please read the entire Post***

 If you are a Baronial Officer(s) please send the current office you hold, your preferred email for that/those office(s), your full SCA name including prefixes, suffixes, & honorifics, & your real life name to Sarah.bellian at yahoo.com. We are currently building up the new Kingdom friendly website and need your information per Kingdom request.
 Also, we still have several offices open that need filling. These include:...

--Herald;
 --Hositaller;
 --Treasure;
 --Rapier Marshal;
 --Minister of Children; &
 --Deputies (training / emergency replacement) for almost everything else...

If interested in a position please send an application for the office --this form: http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf, a scanned (or h-res photo) of your current membership card front & back & Drivers License front & back to beaudumesnil at Hotmail.com Beau, dblathrop at yahoo.com, & dave.lathrop at Valero.com Baron Santiago...I am unsure if our current email links to our offices from the old website are working so that is why I am providing these...Please remind me Sarah Bellian if these are in fact working and post that here...

As noted at last week's Populace meeting the Baron & Baroness are wishing to step down, preferably at BAM: WotR IV...Plans are currently being discussed as to what when where & how and they will be forthcoming when we have that information...Until then please think about readying yourselves in anticipation for submission of your intent to run for the office(s)...In effect, there is NO formal call for applications for the Baronial Office(s) yet...This means that you should start either be thinking about putting your app together or having it ready to send the moment the call for apps is sent out...

In Service,
 ---Beau---
 Seneschal Bordermarch