[Bordermarch] Transition of Baron and Baroness

tessa at gt.rr.com tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Aug 14 08:20:40 PDT 2015

Greetings, Esteemed Excellencies Santiago & Elisabeth,
Your baronial tenure, your jovial, loving and guiding tenure, your
sacrificial, service-filled and teaching-filled tenure of 8 years, is
appreciated in the highest degree by your populace. The Crown/s of Ansteorra
have been well represented by the both of you!!  I for one cannot say how
*much* your leadership/service has been appreciated, not only limited to
Bordermarch, but to the classes, events, and inspiration that you lend to
the Coastal South and beyond the borders of Ansteorra. Your retirement soon
to regroup with your family and grands is truly well deserved.  I am
confident the baronial populace will be supportive of and of assistance to
next forthcoming Excellencies. As a local populace, we are glad that you are
"not" "going" "away" as you step down. Vivat!  ~Tessa