[Bordermarch] Transition of Baron and Baroness

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 17:28:52 PDT 2015

  Good Evening Bordermarch & Friends,
The time has come to give you the official time-line for the transition of our holding these lands for the Crown of Ansteorra and others to follow in our footsteps. It has been a joy and one of our greatest accomplishments as a couple to sit as B&B and be apart of the SCA. We have made so many good friends near and far and look forward to continuing to play in the areas of arts, science and service.
 Kingdom has sent the following: *Letters of intent due August 30, 2015, please send to The Crown, Coronet, B&B and Kingdom Seneschal *Letters will be published September 1, 2015 in a special Trumpeter edition *Polling will be at September's populace meeting *Interviews will be held at Seawinds Defender Oct 24,2015 with a possible announcement at that time. *Investiture will be at War of the Rams November 2015
 If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us by cell or in a PM. As always we are here for each of you and look forward to working with any candidate(s) in the future. This Barony is our home and our extended family.
 Gods Grace & Long Live The Dream,
 Santiago and Elisabeth
 Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch