[Bordermarch] Congrats to our new deputy treasurer & other stuff‏

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:39:49 PDT 2015

Greetings,
I am proud to announce Lady Mary Elizabeth sometimes called Dash the Drunken Squirrel as our new deputy Treasurer under the gaze, nay glare,  of Lady Melia de la Renaudiere, our current treasurer...Also, big congratulations go to the newest Lord and Ladies of Bordermarch...Ladies' Melia, Sarah, & Mary Elizabeth & Lord Conrad...Each received a copper nimbus from Queen Antigone's own hand...ViVat to you all!!! Our very own Isabella della Rosa received her long cherished elevation to the order of the Pelican...Sir Simonn convinced everyone to give him an oration as he received elevation to the newly formed Order of the Masters of Defense...Just Kidding---He was totally unaware and humbled by the service and praise you all gave to him...It's up to him to express how deeply he was touched...That's his and not mine to share...Thank you's to our newest Lords & Ladies for attending the Southern Regional Treasurer's Treasurer warranting classes...That was BIG! I needed you all to step up and attend and you exceeded my hopes in that regard...Express thank you and gratitude for sure from me to you all...And, A BIG thank you to Amerinda for providing this service...I bow in commendation to this gesture...Goals for the upcoming year: Short-term: Baronial coronet polling Thursday Sept 24th; Beaumontage Demo or Coronation attendance Oct 10th; & BAM site prep and clean-up...Mid-term: BAM prep; BAM; & more BAM...Long-term: post-BAM; 12th night; Film fest demo; Gulf Wars; Maypole demo; PPP in the P demo and BAM 2016 prep...Plus all the other cool events happening between BAM & next September...That should keep your minds occupied for a little while...
--- HL Beau---
Baronial Seneschal & Scribe