[Bordermarch] Montage demo cancelled for SCA

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 23:00:54 PDT 2015

Greetings Populace of Bordermarch,

Update on the Montage event---The deadline for booth space was September 15th...The deadline never came across my facebook feed nor did I get a confirmation email from the Montage group about any contractual obligations as we had last year...As it stands now the demo there is scrapped...enjoy your October 10th as we will be enjoying Coronation in Namron...Sorry about this if you had your hopes set on this occasion...

HL Beau
Seneschal & Scribe