[Bordermarch] Absentee Polling for Candidates

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 20:42:38 PDT 2015

  Please make the following known to the people of Bordermarch.

Greetings,
For those who are unable to make the meeting for the Baronial polling, you are NOT out of luck!Absentee polling procedures are very simple:1.      Email the Kingdom Seneschal at kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org between Friday, September 25 and Thursday, October 1 by 11:59 p.m. (BEFORE midnight). 2.      The Kingdom Seneschal will then email you a ballot to fill out.3.      Return the completed ballot to the Kingdom Seneschal at the previously mentioned email address by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 4, 2015 (BEFORE midnight).A few things to remember:No absentee ballots will be given prior to Friday.I know we are all honorable people in an honorable Society where no one would dream of doing something like this, but multiple voting is not allowed.  All ballots will be signed and checked.  No one will be permitted to vote twice.Please remember that the polling is simply a gauge of interest to assist Their Majesties in making a decision about who to install as Landed Nobility.  It is NOT a democratic vote. In Service,
 Brian
 Kingdom Seneschal