[Bordermarch] Hospitaler Office open for applications

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:45:40 PDT 2015

Greetings Bordermarchers',

Due to unforeseen circumstances the office of Hospitaler is now open again for applications...Please submit your Kingdom application, letter of intent, current SCA membership card both front & back, & TX drivers license front & back to me (Baronial Seneschal), Baron & Baroness, and the regional Southern Hospitaler, Lord Goldweard... The addresses are: Seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org, dblathrop at yahoo.com, & Southern at hospitaler.ansteorra.org .

Thinking of becoming an officer? then please tag the office you like and speak to that person about becoming their deputy-in-training. We are always looking for capable and intelligent individuals that are looking for and wanting to inherit ownership and positive stewardship of their Barony.

---Beau---
Seneschal & Scribe of Bordermarch