[Bordermarch] Baronial email transitioning to a gmail server

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:24:53 PDT 2015

Greetings unto the Officers' of the Barony Bordermarch,

Beginning at 0001hrs (am) Monday October 5th, 2015 ALL formal correspondence to the Seneschal of Bordermarch should be sent to the email address: Seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org . The appropriate changes will be made on the website as well...

This is the message from Emma de Featherstan the Kingdom Web person in charge of emails:

"Greetings!

In an effort to reduce spam and to help with document retention
between office changes, we now offer official officer email accounts.
For the Barony of Bordermarch, these accounts have the form of
"<office>@bordermarch.ansteorra.org", but are hosted by Google Mail, a
service many people are already familiar with.

You can read email in the new account from either the web or via IMAP
in your favorite email client, such as Outlook or Thunderbird, or set
up auto-forwarding to your personal account as you wish -- basically,
anything you can do with a regular gmail.com account, you can do with
this officer account.  If you need help setting things up the way
you'd like, or have any other questions, please let me know!

When an office changes hands, it is expected that you hand the
password to the account over to the new incoming officer. All the
messages in the account are considered part of your officer
communication files, and are supposed to be retained and passed along
to the next officer, along with the rest of your office-related files."

I expect you all to provide me with your SCA names and titles, real names, and your email preferred email address to receive the pertinent information re: your new office specific email...I need this information asap...

Thank you,
In Service,
---Beau---
Seneschal & Scribe of Bordermarch