CR - HUMOR: Candle Lighting

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:31:42 PST 1997

The following "lifted" from the Grand Council discussions. Blame
Morgan...

And I promise not to do this (very often) once normal traffic starts.

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com

--- forwarded material begins

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

            I've reached a point where it's no longer necessary
            to impress. If they like me the way I am thank you.
             If they don't that's too bad.    {Corazon Aquino}

             "And do as adversaries do in law, strive mightily,
              then eat and drink as friends."  W. Shakespeare