CR - Prerequisites To Principality

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Jan 30 08:45:47 PST 1998

> Wow, we must be really good to carry on such a dispute for so
> long without anybody devolving into name-calling or motive-
> questioning!  I'll claim this as evidence that we _can_ work
> together.
>
> - Galen

To all the members of this list I just want to say that everyone who doesn't
want to become a Principality are just hidebound cowards who don't want to do
the work and are idiots for not agreeing with me. Get with the program or you'll
never evolve. We'll be living high in our own little mini-kingdom while you'll
still be flinging dung at tourists!

To all of you who want the Principality. Just because you can't get anywhere in
the Kingdom you want to just retreat and hide in your own little group. Whatsa
matter? Feeling a loss of power? Oh sure "I'm doing it for the Region!" Bah!
You're doing it for yourselves! Oooooh! I'll get a tin-hat 'cause I can't win
Crown, I'll be the Principality Hooha because there's nobody around this area
that's a better Hooha than me! You're a bunch of power-hungry losers. Go start
your own game where you're Emperor for life and leave us loyal Ansteorrans alone.

Both groups are just a bunch of Nazis...Nazis...Nazis!

How's that?

I feel much better now.

Gunthar

(If anybody took that seriously. Get a life!)