CR - Re: Regional fighter practices

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Jan 30 12:16:06 PST 1998

> And speaking of which, there'll be a Central Regional
> fighter practice on Feb. 15th, at Elfsea's usual practice
> site, Randal Mill Park in Arlington, starting at noon,
> saith the Regional Warlord, Sir Mahadi.
>
> - Galen

Speaking of a Regional Fighter Practice, I would also like to see more
"Regional Revels". No meetings, no court just everyone getting together in
a hall (maybe bring a pot luck) with drinking, lounging and getting to know
each other. Any old timers remember revels at Namron's loft? We want unity?
Maybe partying with friends in a neutral environment would go a long way.

Just a thought.

Yers,

Gunthar