CR - Prerequisites To Principality

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 30 16:26:48 PST 1998

---"S. Bairrington" <Katri at fastinet.net> wrote:
> For those of us who have just walked into the middle of this
> thread, what groups are considered central and likely to
> become this widely discussed principality?

As of the listing in the February _Black Star_, Ansteorran branches
included in Central Region included:
Black Oak Keep
Dragonsfire Tor
Dun An Loch Ruadh
Elfsea
Emerald Keep
Graywood
Lindenwood
Rosenfeld
Steppes

In addition, I know of at least one other group in the process of
reorganizing:
Glaslyn

Geographically, using mundane map referrents, Central Region is that
part of Texas south of the Red River as far as Waco, and west of the
Louisiana border to a line even with the primary western border of
Oklahoma -- excluding Wichita Falls, which for a variety of reasons
is included in Northern Region (which consists in essence of
Oklahoma proper).

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com