CR - AdminStuff & Eowyn's Request

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:54:27 PST 1998

(gol-durned simple-minded list-server... kept trying to interpret
words in a regular message as commands... <growfffF>)

> ---Phyllis Spurr <Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us> wrote:
> > Sorry for the bandwidth...

No problem here, the whole point of the list is fostering and
improving communications. Meistres, please see results below...

For general reference: while I can usually take care of these things
as List Admin, it is more generally reliable for individuals to
sub / unsub under their own power. The "lists" sub-page of the
Kingdom website is a handy tool for modifying most SCA-related mail
list subscriptions. (http://www.ansteorra.org/lists.html)

It is equally as valid to use the standard Majordomo
commands (addressed to majordomo at ansteorra.ORG) as long as you are
working from the account matching your request (Ya can't
force-subscribe -- or unsubscribe -- somone else's account without
the admin password...)

Lesson over; Eowyn, I've moved your subscription as implied in the
request.

>> I have a new e-mail account:
>> Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
>> Please make changes as necessary to your files.
> Majordomo results for "central" List Administrator:
> ** subscribe central Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
> Succeeded.
> Succeeded.

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
Somewhat frustrated List Admin, Central Region (Ansteorra) Mail List
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com