CR - Regional Calendar

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Sun Feb 8 11:56:59 PST 1998

I am starting to put together a regional calendar for the central
region. What I need is specific routine activities that are held by each
group ie meetings, guilds, fighter practices. I will be starting with
the month of march. So if you could please email me the date and
activity or if its on the 3rd thursday of every month, that will work as
well. For those groups that do not respond to this message, I will call
the seneschals by phone. I plan to email the calendar to this list and
snail mail it to all regional officers and local senschals. Please send
me this information as soon as possible.
One more thinge if you would not mind sending (by snail mail) a map to
the activity I will also send this to regional officers and local
seneschals. THis way we all will know how to get to elfsea's moot or
steppes fighter practice or emerald keep's populace meeting.
Please send me the information as soon as possible. If this works out, I
will see about doin this for other regions as well.
in service
Richard Fairbourne