CR - Regional Calendar

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 23:42:46 PST 1998

Dearest Richard,
     I, as the ELfsea chronicler, will be happy to assist you in any way
possible.  I currently send Tiernan, (I know you know her!) our calendar
dates the day after our business meeting each month.  The business
meeting is the third thursday each month - how does that work into your
dead line?  How do you want me to send it?  I type all dates into a Word
7 and send it as an attachment through e-mail to Tiernan, I can copy to
you as well.  Please let me know.  This month our B-Meeting is on
February 19th.
     Maps in Elfsea are done as an Atlas, separate from our newsletter.
Our Scroll has gotten so large we don't have room for maps anymore, and
they were too small to read with out a magnifying glass.  If you would
come to an Elfsea something this month I can give one to you. (HINT
HINT) I am usually at fighter practices on Sundays.
     Do you want all meetings, or do you want workshops and guild
meetings, also.  Those change each month.  Come to think of it, none of
our guilds meet on a regular pattern.  Most meet monthly, but never at
the same place or same day.  Almost always at 7:30 p.m. Let me know.
    Oh, by the way, I don't see YOUR name on our mailing list.  It's a
great deal, $12 per year and prorated after January 1.  Delivered
directly to you front door or porch.  Packed full of interesting
information, reports from our officers, some articles, calendars of
Elfsea and Kingdom, and so far 1 Steppes calendar and a Steppes Event
announcement.  (Sorry, I had to promote my office.)
    I think a regional calendar is a great idea to further unify our
local area.  (I was at that discussion at Elfsea Artisain, listening
quietly.) Let me know if I can be of assiatance.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute